We have a stunning pair of lads you simply must meet: Digga and Shadow.
These gorgeous buddies are looking for furever homes through no fault of their own.
Let’s get the facts!
- Digga is nine and loves to relax. Shadow is six and loves to follow you around
- Digga is a touch aloof and independent. Shadow is always by your side
- They’re both super handsome.
- Digga is the bigger and bossier of the two.
- They’re both well behaved, good on lead, sociable and all the good things.
- They’re both fit and healthy with lots of love to offer.
- They’re both smart and need a family or household to adore them and pay them lots of attention with all the walks.
They both adore the freedom of an inside / outside life, walks, snacks, playing with each other, love and affection, singing together, and have a well-established dynamic between the two of them. We’d love to keep these boys together if possible.
They’re lovely and would be suited to a few types of household, including family households with kids.
Both lads have been prone to a good old fence dig, so we insist on secure, 6ft husky-proof fences and no cats or pocket pets.