Kobi | 10 months | Male | Siberian Husky
Kobi is looking for a home:
- Without cats or pocket pets
- 6ft+ secure, husky-proof fencing
- A home that will allow him inside
- Lots of love and exercise
- Invest into his training
We have placed this boy in temporary care and need to secure another foster home or foster with a view to adopt.
He is such a sweetie pie, loves a cuddle and follows you where ever you go. He snuggles in for a good ear scratch and laze about at your feet. He’s playful, and has typically husky puppy energy but also has a lovely calm sense about him.
- He’s dog friendly and currently in care with a male mally, they love a good game of bitey face and chasey.
- Walks OK on a slip lead, would benefit from more training
- Lovely house manners
- He knows ‘sit’ command but he’s willing to learn and please.
Adoption Fee $500
If you think you can give Kobi a home, please click below to complete an application.