Sadie | 4 years 2 months | Female | Siberian Husky
There are three good reasons why the lucky (active) human applicant would love Sadie:
- Fitness—she loves and needs lots of exercise
- Companionship—her warm furry body and kisses will comfort you every day
- Entertainment—she has got a delightful quirky personality and does hilarious Zoomies which will put a smile on your face.
Sadie is looking for a home:
- Where she will be the only dog
- That has NO cats or pocket pets
- With secure 6ft and dig proof fencing
- A home that will allow her inside
- No small children
- Experienced home preferred
- 6ft dig proof fencing required
Sadie is a gorgeous little girl, said to be 4 but might be younger, who is dearly loved by her foster carer. Sadie is the most adorably affectionate husky you could possibly imagine and loves nothing more than to be all over her human showering with kisses; if you don’t love cuddles and smooches Sadie is not for you. She’s in the habit every morning of jumping up onto her human’s lap and stretching out for an extended cuddle/belly rub. She is just divine.
Sadie came from a deprived past, but she has made incredible progress, so clever and so trainable. She loves nothing more than her twice daily walks and runs, followed by her meals (!!); and she is a fantastic runner, even long distances, tracking along beautifully with her foster brother or on her own with her foster dad.
She is healthy and sleek, loves her food and is easy to train with treats. She’s a great little sleeper and loves routine. She is an absolute delight! Sadie would ideally prefer to be an only dog so she can pour all her love unshared onto her human/s. She tolerates other dogs and walks beautifully in her pack of 3 as well as on playdates with furry friends; but she loves her human/s most of all and isn’t that interested in mingling much with her foster bro and sis.
- Adoption Fee $500
- Microchip 953010000668953
- Source EE100640
- Fully vetworked