Zara | 3 years old | Female | Siberian Husky
Zara currently lives on a chain as she is in yard with farm fencing that she can escape. Her owners know they can’t give her the time she needs and the appropriate fencing to keep her safe.
– She a beautiful, playful girl with a kind nature
– Likes being around her humans and be apart of their everyday
– She walks pretty good on lead, but not perfect, pulls with excitement, so will need a person willing to work on this.
– Child friendly although can be jumpy with excitement, so older children would suit best.
– Has had some training and responds to some basic commands
– She gets along with larger dogs, generally she is submissive
– She would love to be trained to be an inside girl ♥️
– She needs a groom out, which the rescue will organise once she’s in care
NOT cat friendly
NOT suited to small dogs or pocket pets
6ft dig proof fencing
Zara is not available for interstate adoption.
Not suitable for apartment living, rural properties or residences with court yards.
If you think you have space for Zara in your home and in your heart , please complete an application by clicking below.