Skylah & Simba are looking for a home:
- Together or can be separated
- Experienced home preferred
- Without cats or pocket pets
- Family that is prepared to invest into their training
- 6ft+ secure, husky-proof fencing
- With active family that will make him a huge part of their everyday lives
- A home that will allow them inside
- Family with lots of love to give
Currently in the pound and have served 2 weeks so they are well and truly ready to be busted out. We would love to get them out before Christmas.
If you have been following our page, you may notice these two, particularly Simba looks similar to our Arlo, Nova and Kobi, the three boys we have recently helped.
Simba and Skylah are related to these three boys and both are very sweet, just as the others are and very happy for attention and exercise.
- They have lovely temperaments
- Typical husky playfulness, can be boisterous
- Not good on lead
- Unknown if they are house trained
- Need basic training and guidance
- Not suited to young children
We are looking for a home that’s willing to take both as a pair or we will separate. But if separate it would be preferred they each go to a home with another suitable sized and aged dog matching their energy.
- NOT SUITED TO CATS OR POCKET PETS
- 6ft dig proof fencing required
- FULLY VETWORKED
- Simba (Male) 956000005751104
- Skylah (Female) 956000001039842
- Source EE100640
- Adoption Fee $700 for pair for $500 each
Simba & Skylah are not available for interstate adoption. Not suitable for apartment living, rural properties or residences with court yards.
To apply to foster or adopt, complete an application by clicking below.